MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT – PROPERTY AND FARMING
Location: Terling, near Chelmsford, Essex
Full time - Permanent Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 Commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Lord Rayleigh’s Farms Ltd, a private farming and property company, is seeking to recruit a Management Accountant to work within a small administrative team and alongside the farming and property enterprise managers.
The successful applicant will have overall responsibility for accounting and the reporting of financial results.
The role would ideally suit, but is not limited to, a part or recently qualified accountant. Strong communication and IT skills, accuracy and initiative are essential, Knowledge of the agricultural and/or property industries would be an advantage.
- Preparing monthly management information and analysis for enterprise managers, and quarterly reports for the Board of Directors
- Collating and compiling company and enterprise budgets, cashflows and periodic forecasts.
- Highlighting and reporting on variances o Assisting with the assembly of annual accounts, year-end tax computations, production of trial balances and audit preparations
- Overseeing and assisting with sales/purchase ledgers, credit control and bank reconciliations
- Overseeing monthly VAT returns, payroll and pension administration
- Overseeing the efficient operation of the finance team, office systems and routines
- Statutory returns and compliance
Apply for MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly