Field based Service Technician
We are looking for a Field Based Service Technician to join one of the largest independent providers of technical services support to the UK brewing industry.
- Driving licence essential, clean licence preferable
- Three years driving history preferably without accidents.
- We are looking for technicians who can provide a great level of customer service
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent level is preferred but not essential
- At least a couple of years` experience in a customer led industry
- The ideal candidate will live in the North Tyneside/Newcastle area
You don't have to have any previous technical experience in the industry or similar, although if you do this will help in your development. We can, and will develop these practical skills with you. It's your customer service skills, determination to succeed and deliver a great customer experience with a positive can do attitude that we want.
Field Based Service Technician duties
You will be working as part of their regional team and will be responsible for giving their Smart Dispense customers the very best customer service experience every time.
This will involve visiting a wide range of licensed premises every four weeks carrying out a detailed technical and quality health check of the Smart Dispense. By visiting these premises on a regular basis it will allow you the opportunity to help build the customer's business by ensuring the continued great quality of dispense. With an eye for detail you will become their customer’s draught beer & cider quality champion.
Safety will be your number one priority, and you will actively contribute to our zero accident culture through leading by example and ensuring you deliver high standards of cleanliness and reliability when on their customer's premises.
- £21,161 p with OTE of £2500 every quarter
- Vehicle, Pension
Interested in this opportunity? Please apply below.