Targeted Youth Service Coordinator
Do you want to work somewhere where you can really make a positive difference - every single day?
We are looking to appoint a Targeted Youth Service Coordinator to be part of our outstanding 'Targeted Youth Service' here at Bolton Lads & Girls Club.
This is not a 9-5pm office job and a flexible approach to working hours to meet the needs of the service is required.
Main duties of the post include:
- Managing a cohort of Looked After Children and their volunteer Mentors/Befrienders
- Providing regular dedicated support, advice and guidance to volunteers
- Attending relevant professional meetings and liaising with other agencies to ensure we provide the best possible service to children and young people referred to the service
- Recruiting and training volunteers
You will need:
- Experienced in working with young people
- Previous experience in managing staff or volunteers
- Background in social care, youth work or a related field
- Organised with excellent inter-personal skills
Provisional Interview Date: Wednesday 5th December 2018
To apply please supply your up to date CV and covering letter outlining how you would contribute to this role. Please note that only candidates that are shortlisted will be contacted.
The Club is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.