Clinical Data Manager
Clinical Data Manager
Alderley Park, Cheshire
Are you seeking your next challenge as a Clinical Data Manager? Want to help drive the growth and development of a data management department to support the commercial success of an innovative and forward-thinking business? If so, we want to hear from you.
Aptus Clinical supports life science companies and academia in their quest to identify and develop valuable new medicines. We have a passion for drug development and a belief in the power of collective knowledge and collaboration.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join us as a Clinical Data Manager and help shape the development of our data management processes and capabilities.
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-based bonus
- On-site parking
- 22 days’ holiday (rising to 25 days with service)
Once you join our team, you’ll discover a fast-growing and exciting company where we combine expertise and close partnership to deliver the right outcome for our clients.
In this important role, you will have the chance to build our data management function from scratch, making this an amazing opportunity to really make your mark within our growing company.
Based in an open plan office, we foster an informal and fun, yet fast-paced environment. We believe that by bringing talented people together, we can deliver ground-breaking innovations to the world of medicine.
So, if you think you’d thrive with a pioneering business that supports personal growth and development, this is the role for you.
As our Clinical Data Manager, you will ensure the quality, control and timeliness of all data management deliverables for clinical trials being delivered on behalf of the business.
You will establish, perform and oversee the setup, maintenance, control, cleaning and validation of clinical study databases. You’ll ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and applicable regulatory guidelines at all times.
As this is a new function within Aptus Clinical, you’ll play an integral part in shaping how we work by designing new processes and identifying ways to further enhance our efficiency.
Specifically, you will:
- Define and manage clinical data management timelines on multiple studies or programmes
- Co-ordinate/perform all DM activities for assigned studies/programmes, including eCRF design, EDC system set up, user acceptance testing, users training, data review, query generation and data coding
- Prepare data management plans, data validation plans and other study specific procedures and guidelines
- Ensure appropriate study specific training is provided to assigned study teams
- Generate data analysis status reports on clinical studies
To join us as the Clinical Data Manager, you’ll need:
- A scientific background, ideally including a degree level qualification and GCP training
- Clinical data management experience, including using major EDC systems and related tools and technologies
- Experience of leading data management teams and studies
- Experience and knowledge of CDISC standards, such as SDTM, CDASH, Controlled Terminology and Define-XML
Experience of using Viedoc EDC would be beneficial to your application.
We’d like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Data Manager, Scientific Data Manager, Lead Data Manager, Clinical Database Manager, Senior Data Analyst or Senior Clinical Data Analyst.
Webrecruit and Aptus Clinical are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to join us as a Clinical Data Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.