Senior Infrastructure Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £55,000 (DOE) + Extensive Benefits Package
SSP Ltd are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join our Managed Services team in Solihull who has a particular strength in Active Directory and Exchange Server. We have recently grown our Managed Services team who are part of our journey into delivering a globally recognised hosted infrastructure with our customers.
With Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory being one of your key areas, you will work in a team who enjoy working together, passionate about making improvements whilst being part of a project and delivering successful solutions globally. The role will be part of a team who provide 24/7 support and you will provide on-call and overtime as part of our global team here in Solihull.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer you will bring experience of:
- AD, GPO, ADFS, Domains, Permission Models – you will be pivotal in creating designs
- Configuration and Troubleshooting issues
- Monitoring Server farms to maintain stability
- Backup and restore of Exchange
- Exchange upgrade and migrations
- Planning and migration to AWS Cloud
- Project work across our entire hosted infrastructure
- Deployment of Exchange on-premise and Cloud
Nice to haves:
Migrations to Exchange 2016, AWS Cloud, Linux, VMWare, Citrix XenApp 7.6+, SCCM, Solarwinds and WSUS, Security and Anti-virus
Our employees are rewarded with:
- Flexible approach to work life balance
- Working in a team of 40+ in Managed Services
- Future development into the latest technologies such as AWS Cloud
- 25 days’ holiday + public holidays, pension scheme, Life Assurance, free parking onsite
- Flexible Benefits such as Tech Scheme Vouchers, Theme Park and Cinema offers, Healthcare cashback plans and much more
Want to be part of the journey yet? SSP believes the most valuable asset for any business is the people it employs. We are an engaging workforce globally. We use Yammer to share our ideas across the business and Skype so we can communicate with ease and we offer a great work life balance to keep our employees benefitting from having to juggle life at home.
We are just off the M42 at the Birmingham Business Park – close to public transport links (we offer a shuttle coach for SSP Employees from Birmingham Intl. Train Station) and we have free parking onsite if you drive in.
We have a strong, clear vision – to be the leading provider of insurance technology software – and our values describe what makes SSP unique, and captures the SSP spirit that runs through everything we do.
Respect – Ownership – Collaboration – Innovation – Energy
If you want to be part of this exciting journey and you want to have a discussion on what we can offer, get in contact with us or apply with your CV so we can review your experience and contact you directly.
To apply for the role of Senior Infrastructure Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Senior Infrastructure Engineer, Senior IT Support Engineer, Lead IT Support Engineer, Senior Helpdesk Engineer, Lead Infrastructure Support Engineer, Senior Technical Support Engineer, IT Support.