Mobile Patrol Officer
Mobile Patrol Officer
£8.75 per hour Plus Excellent Benefits Package (see below)
Are you friendly, hard-working and eager to develop an engaging career?
Do you have what it takes to save the world in small ways, every day?
If so, you may have a future in Securitas’ global team as a Mobile Patrol Officer.
Who are Securitas?
We are an internationally successful protective services and security provider. By combining cutting-edge technology with world-class security intelligence, our global network of experts cover every security risk.
With roots dating back to the 1930s, we’ve seen – and been a part of – ground-breaking changes within the security industry. We have big plans for our future and want you to be a part of them as one of our Mobile Patrol Officers.
What are the benefits of joining Securitas?
- Life assurance
- Private health support
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle schemes
- Car allowance, leasing and discounts
- Lifestyle and retail discounts
- Generous annual leave
- A dedicated website for the discounts and benefits on offer
- A training academy
Once you join our dedicated team, you’ll discover a supportive and innovative environment where learning and development is a priority. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to increase your abilities, undertake training and gain valuable industry qualifications.
What does the role involve?
As a Mobile Patrol Officer, you will help to deliver a range of protective services at sites throughout Bristol.
Specifically, you will:
- Provide a variety of mobile services including patrols and alarm responses, lock and unlock duties and out-of-hour deliveries
- Ensure a safe and secure work environment for site staff
- Be helpful and courteous towards team members, customers, staff and the general public
- Stay alert to threats or changes within the work environment which may cause disruption, loss or damage
- Report any health and safety issues or potential hazards
What do I need?
- Previous security experience
- Good customer service skills
- A current SIA Licence
- A full driving licence
This is a full time role, working 42.5 hours per week.
The closing date for applications is the 26th November 2018.
So, if you’re looking for the opportunity to learn, grow and excel as a Mobile Patrol Officer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Mobile Patrol Officer, Security Officer, Protective Services, Protective Services Officer, Security Monitoring Officer, Security Support Specialist, Security Support Officer, Site Security Guard, CCTV Operator, Premises Officer, Customer Service Executive, Security, Door Staff.