Service Desk Team Leader
7 days left
- Full Time
We require a Service Desk Leader to join a highly successful MSP based in Telford. For this role you will need Customer Service and Team Leader experience, to take responsibility for supervising the Service Desk team.
Service Desk Leader requirements
- Strong customer service skills
- Team leader experience
- Ability to build strong relationships, internal and external
- Knowledge of Windows 2003/8/12 server admin, basic config and troubleshooting
- Windows 7/8 desktop experience
- Active Directory admin and config inc Group Policy
- Remote support of users in a Citrix environment
- Remote troubleshooting of hardware issues and operating systems
- Knowledge of networking TCP/IP, DNS & DHCP, Microsoft 2010 admin and config etc
Service Desk Leader duties
- Supervising the day to day operations of the Service Desk team
- Act as customer ambassador in the provision of high quality services.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below.
Apply for Service Desk Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly