SharePoint Online Developer / Consultant (Gold Partner)
7 days left
- Full Time
SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant (Gold Partner)
A SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant (SharePoint Online / 2016 only) is needed to join a leading Microsoft Partner who has been awarded the prestigious Gold Partner status. Based just a short walk from Moulsecoomb station, expect to have a real input in solving high profile problems for a variety of clients. If you're looking for an opportunity to move out of the city rat race, and work in a scenic environment whilst still working for a leading firm, then this is the role for you.
Full Time / Part Time hours / the ability occasionally work from home will be considered for the right candidate.
Specialising in SharePoint custom development, implementation, consultancy and training, this established technology company, with a strong start-up mindset, creates information systems that are agile enough to keep in step with their clients' ever-changing business processes. Due to ongoing success they are now seeking a hands-on SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant to have a significant voice in the direction of this small, innovative firm.
Combining both client facing consultancy with hands-on technical delivery, the SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant will ensure SharePoint solutions are scoped and effectively delivered. Combining business insight with the latest technologies and software development techniques your input will help solve real-world business problems with outstanding results.
To qualify. You should be a SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Hands on experience delivering solutions using:
- SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2016 / 2013 and Office 365 development;
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx), Site Designs & Scripts;
- Microsoft Azure Function and Storage
- Microsoft Azure Logic Apps and Microsoft Flow;
- Hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC;
- CSS3, HTML5;
- Proven commercial SharePoint experience;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively;
- A thirst to learn new skills;
- You are self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment;
- The ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set;
- A background in SharePoint Development is strongly preferred (a development background combined with SharePoint experience from a Consultancy would also be appropriate).
This is a unique opportunity for a SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant to join a leading Gold Partner that prides itself in building brilliant IT solutions for some amazing client names all within a fun and rewarding working environment!