1st Line IT Support Engineer / IT Helpdesk Support
Job Title: IT Helpdesk & Support Engineer
Location: Wickford, Essex
Salary: Up to £30,000 Plus Overtime & Travelling/Car Usage Expenses
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company are looking for a new IT Helpdesk & Support Engineer to join their small team based in Wickford, Essex.
The ideal candidate would have worked for a small IT Integrator / Consultancy firm and be already confident at dealing with customer support enquiries and problems, from 1st line support onwards. And being flexible at supporting a mixture of desktop, server and general networking environments is essential.
- At least 5 years of experience supporting Microsoft Office 365, Server & Desktop technologies
- Good core networking skills
- Experience using remote support tools e. LogMeIn, TeamViewer, RDP etc
- No qualms working in a small company/team environment and 'mucking in' with all aspects where required
- A 'can do' and flexible approach
- Strong customer facing skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Own car
Advantageous (but not essential):
Experience supporting the following environments:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- VMware vSphere
- HP Servers
- HP Switches
- DrayTek Routers
- Any Novell technologies
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: 1st Line IT Support Engineer, SQL, IT Technician, IT Support Engineer, IT Service Engineer, IT Service Desk Technician, IT Services Manager, 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer, IT Support Technician, Support Technician, IT Support Engineer, Technical Support, IT Support, IT Systems Engineer, IT Systems Support, Trainee Software Developer may also be considered for this role.