Avaya IP Office Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking an Avaya IP Office Engineer, for our Telecommunications client near Glasgow. This is a permanent role with global travel depending on contracts. An opportunity to join a progressive company with excellent salary package including Vehicle, Fuel Card, Laptop & Mobile Phone. You will be required to travel abroad and out of hours and weekend work. Also Callout allowances are paid whe applicable.
- Carry out installations and maintenance work to customer telephony solution and customer satisfaction
- Installing, testing, and troubleshooting of Avaya IP solutions
Skills and Experience required for the Avaya IP Engineer role:
- Ideally 4 years' experience installing and supporting Avaya IP Office systems.
- Hold Avaya implementation qualifications for CM and Aura.
- Implement and support IP Office 500/Server Edition Platform - including One-X Portal, Voicemail Pro, IPOCC
- knowledge of SIP trunks and SIP service providers and familiar with Gamma SIP trunks and Horizon hosted VOIP service.
- Knowledge of Xima Chronicall call logging software
- Hold a UK Driving licence
Full information on the Avaya IP Office Engineer is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.