Avaya IP Office Engineer
6 days left
- Full Time
FINTEC recruit is seeking an Avaya IP Office Engineer, for our Telecommunications client near Glasgow. This is a permanent role with global travel depending on contracts. An opportunity to join a progressive company with excellent salary package including Vehicle, Fuel Card, Laptop & Mobile Phone. You will be required to travel abroad and out of hours and weekend work. Also Callout allowances are paid whe applicable.
- Carry out installations and maintenance work to customer telephony solution and customer satisfaction
- Installing, testing, and troubleshooting of Avaya IP solutions
Skills and Experience required for the Avaya IP Engineer role:
- Ideally 4 years' experience installing and supporting Avaya IP Office systems.
- Hold Avaya implementation qualifications for CM and Aura.
- Implement and support IP Office 500/Server Edition Platform - including One-X Portal, Voicemail Pro, IPOCC
- knowledge of SIP trunks and SIP service providers and familiar with Gamma SIP trunks and Horizon hosted VOIP service.
- Knowledge of Xima Chronicall call logging software
- Hold a UK Driving licence
Full information on the Avaya IP Office Engineer is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.
Apply for Avaya IP Office Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly