Care Worker (Travel and Mileage paid)
Do you want a rewarding career, supporting service users in their own home to be independent.?
We are looking for Community Care Workers covering Nottingham County, work in the following areas; Arnold, Eastwood, Nuthall, Kimberley, Sherwood, Giltbrook, Watnall, Hucknell and surrounding areas in the Nottingham area.
Drivers needed but can accommodate non drivers
As a Care Assistant, you will provide a Care to service users living independently in their own homes, that is flexible and responsive to their needs. This can include assisting them with daily living tasks, personal care and hygiene, light meal preparation and domestic tasks and medication.
- You will need a mature outlook and have a friendly and caring nature.
- Experience in care or a desire to be trained in care.
- Full driving License and own car is prefered
- Available to work alternate weekends
Salary and benefits
- Mileage Allowance for Cars & Bikes
- From £8.75 per hour
- Full or Part time hours available
- Nest Pension
- Free uniform and PPE
- Promotional Prospects – We promote within – excellent Career Progression
- Fully structured support for all new starters available
- Full Out of Hours support
- full training, working towards Care Certificate, Dementia, End of life and other training courses.
- In-depth online & Office based training
- Paid Shadowing in the field
- You get paid by BACS every 4 weeks
- Refer a friend payment (Unlimited Payments ) Subject to conditions
- We will pay for mandatory refresher training
All successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check and references.
Radis Community Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer that welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
Radis Community Care is a well-established and successful Family run care company which has been delivering care and support across England & Wales to over 19 branches and 20 extra care schemes since 2001.
To apply for the positions please press apply or call Recruitment on 0330 100 8181.
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for Care Worker (Travel and Mileage paid)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly