Customer Service Advisor
Join our friendly, family run team as a Customer Service Advisor in our Stoke-on-Trent office and you will be provided with the training and support to help you succeed in your new role.
If you have the personal and professional customer service qualities, can demonstrate empathy and great listening skills, you will be the perfect candidate for this role as you will be handling all types of customer queries relating to our holistic pet food products.
Primary duties of the role will cover all areas of Customer Service to ensure the smooth running of our business.
This will include, but not be restricted to, the below responsibilities:
- Accurately placing and processing customer orders and invoices via telephone and email within relevant business timescales
- Taking ownership and supporting customers with any delivery queries that may arise
- Providing nutritional advice to customers where appropriate in line with company guidelines
- Investigating and resolve customer queries to maintain the company brand reputation
- Providing professional, helpful and high-quality customer service, responding to customer interactions via email and telephone within set service level agreements
- Other general administrative tasks as required
- Meet any individual and team targets set
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly