Mechanical Design Engineer required for a respected manufacturer based in Burton On Trent. It is envisaged that the succesful candidate will be degree served in mechanical engineering and confident using 3D design softwares (ideally inventor, but softwares such as SolidWorks, and SolidEdge are ok). Design work with machinary or similar expected.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Stress calculations and FEA analysis
- Designing machinery using Inventor
- Working in a small team of 8
- Prototype development
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree served in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience / confident using Inventor or similar software's such as SolidWorks
- Design work with machinery or similar (rail industry would be ideal)
- Must live in a commutable distance to Burton
- Experience working with an SME
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary dependent on experience (GBP30,000-GBP40,000)
- 37 hr week
- 25 + 8 days' holiday
- up to 4% pension
- 4 x salary life insurance
- Possible Bonus
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.