Workshop Supervisor Required
Monday - Friday 8 - 4
Immediate Start Available
- Responsible for day to day workshop activities including workload, labour and material handling
- Liaise with senior management and customers to participate in project reviews
- Liaise with office administrator to ensure records, reports and stock levels are maintained in accordance to company/legislative compliances
- Maintain a high level of workmanship, identifying areas for workplace and employee development
- Ensure a strong H&S and Quality focus at all times
The successful applicant will possess:-
An Apprenticeship in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, HNC or ONC in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. Or time served experience within the industry.
Demonstrate leadership attributes. Be a team player with excellent communication skills.
Competent in Microsoft packages.
In return We offer
5 Weeks statutory Holiday Per Year
Monday to Friday work pattern
Some opportunities for over time
Please click apply with your current cv