Workshop Supervisor Required
Monday - Friday 8 - 4
Immediate Start Available
- Responsible for day to day workshop activities including workload, labour and material handling
- Liaise with senior management and customers to participate in project reviews
- Liaise with office administrator to ensure records, reports and stock levels are maintained in accordance to company/legislative compliances
- Maintain a high level of workmanship, identifying areas for workplace and employee development
- Ensure a strong H&S and Quality focus at all times
The successful applicant will possess:-
An Apprenticeship in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, HNC or ONC in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. Or time served experience within the industry.
Demonstrate leadership attributes. Be a team player with excellent communication skills.
Competent in Microsoft packages.
In return We offer
5 Weeks statutory Holiday Per Year
Monday to Friday work pattern
Some opportunities for over time
Please click apply with your current cv
Apply for Workshop Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly