We are a friendly, multi-disciplinary design company, based in Cambridgeshire with a strong reputation for providing excellent architectural and quantity surveying services throughout East Anglia. The Design Partnership is seeking to expand our architectural team to support a continual growth of new commissions and clients in the residential sector.
RANGE £30,000 - £45,000
This role would suit a qualified technician or architect with flair for designing residential layouts and developing house type portfolios. The role would largely involve the preparation of planning applications for developments ranging from 1 – 200 dwellings.
- A competitive salary dependant on experience
- 37½ hour working week
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Match funded pension contributions
- Childcare scheme for senior staff
- Comprehensive training programme
- Free on site parking and social activities
Please apply in writing, sending a CV with a covering letter to Paul Dunthorne [Director]:-
Closing Date:- Friday 16th November 2018
Tel: 01354 693111