Assistant Store Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Choice is one of the leading fashion discount outlets, based in the south of the UK with 21 Stores in various locations, and over 50 years of history. We specialise in selling surplus discounted women's, men’s and children’s fashion, footwear, and home and furniture products from one of the UK’s leading high street brands.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager to work at our Bar Hill, Cambridge store.
The contracted hours are 39 hours per week across 5 days.
Assists the Retail Store Manager with managing and developing store revenue targets and operational goals. The job also entails the following responsibilities:
- Key Holder
- Opening & Closing of Store with Manager
- Administration/Computer knowledge for the purpose of entering details on employee’s hours worked etc., in connection with their payroll
- Preparing Till Floats
- Till Lift/Over and Short Reports
- Gift Vouchers/returns and exchanges/voids
- Expenses and Incomes
- Organising daily staff break rotas
- Checking staff uniform
- Monitoring of staff holidays
- Merchandising and Stock Replenishment
- Checking off Stock Deliveries
- Alarm Call-Outs, attending as and when necessary with Manager
Fashion Retail experience at Management level is required.
Salary, monthly turnover bonus, and other staff benefits will be discussed at interview stage.
Apply for Assistant Store Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly