Registered General Nurse
4 days left
- Part Time
Harriet Nanscawen Nursing Home, a friendly nursing home in Braunton, is looking for a skilled Registered General Nurse.
Due to the small size of our home, you will have the chance to get to know the residents and their medical needs well.
The successful RGN will work on a shift pattern of nights for 3 days a week.
- Administering and appropriately storing medication
- Reviewing and updating healthcare plans to meet resident’s needs
- Monitoring the health and wellbeing of residents
- Providing support and supervision to the care staff
You will need:
- Valid NMC registration
- Qualified Nursing certification
- Experience in care home nursing – desirable
Immediate interviews available.
Apply for Registered General Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly