We are looking for a Junior Retoucher to join our studio team based in Swadlincote.
As our Junior Retoucher you will support the in-house photography team to produce a high standard of ecommerce and editorial imagery for the Liberty London website and social media platforms.
- Focal stacking
- Jewellery retouching
- Invisible mannequin retouching
- Colour correction – Ensure all product images are colour accurate
- Ensuring all imagery is in line with the Liberty product style guide
- Responsibility for maintaining a high standard of imagery
- Working alongside the In-House and Freelance Photographers on a daily basis
- Supporting with ad hoc duties in the Photography Studio when required
- Adhering to tight deadlines when required
- Supporting Mid-Weight and Senior Retouchers with the production of creative and editorial imagery for both the website and social media.
Who we would love to see:
You will be a graduate from within a visual arts related degree looking for your first step within industry or have equivalent proven experience.
A high technical proficiency with Mac OS and Photoshop combined with excellent retouching skills is a must, as is a strong understanding of colour correction and excellent retouching skills.
You will have a meticulous eye for detail and a proven ability to meet tight deadlines, demonstrating that you are capable of working under pressure in a fast paced environment.