Procurement Admin Assistant
Change the world with Minesto.
This is an opportunity for an administrator to focus their skills within the area of procurement.
You will be responsible for the administration of purchases, following the purchase process from quote to invoice, making sure that all orders comply with policies and EU procurement regulations.
The Procurement Manager will set your strategic objectives and tasks, while the Business Support Manager will coordinate and support the execution of your daily work flow.
Minesto is a marine energy tech developer with the mission to minimise the global carbon footprint of the energy industry. We have been awarded a €13m investment from the Welsh European Funding Office for the roll-out of our first commercial project.
- Assist all UK staff in the administration of the procurement process
- Seek out quotes to best fit the purchase request
- Complete purchase requisition forms
- Place POs with suppliers, maintaining and updating the supplier directory
- Receive deliveries both administratively & manually
- Take ownership of goods in and out procedures
- Reconcile quotes, orders & deliveries to invoices
- Process invoices within our internal invoice approval system, Ascendo
- Reconcile accounts through invoice to supplier statement
- Provide support in the collation of procurement documentation within areas of funding claims and general admin
- Pro-active team player who is enthusiastic, and organised
- Previous experience in administration
- Strong IT skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Able to keep track of many different tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of procurement or the process of purchasing within a small to medium business – advantageous
Please mark your application “Procurement Administrative Assistant”. Applications are assessed continuously.
Minesto is an Equal Opportunities employer. We oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination on the grounds of ethnicity, age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and parenthood, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.