6 days left
- Full Time
WN Properties are a successful Shenfield based independent estate agency. The lettings team are looking for additional support in the form of a mature and organised person to act as a lettings administrator, which will be a vital role within our organisation, supporting the Director and other lettings staff. The job will be full-time and run from 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
General responsibilities include:
* Dealing with/speaking to our tenants/landlords to organise maintenance works with our contractors
* Organising diary regarding scheduling annual maintenance operations for managed property portfolio
* Occasional travel to a property to read meters/photograph maintenance issue
* Answering telephone calls and registering applicants/booking appointments
* Responding to applicants enquiries by phone/e-mail
* Supporting the negotiators
* Ordering stock
The qualities we are looking for include:
* Prior experience dealing with administration in lettings or sales would be preferable but not essential
* Highly organised and self-motivated
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Attention to detail needed
* A team player!
We have a friendly office environment and are based in central Shenfield close to the station and shops. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and have earned great respect locally in the community and are therefore looking for someone who will fit in with our office philosophies, whilst working in fun and friendly team.
Apply for Lettings Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly