Weekend Domestic Assistant / Cleaning Assistant / Cleaner
Job Title: Weekend Domestic Assistant
Location: Langley Oaks, CR2 8DH South Croydon
Salary: £8 per hour
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent - Sat & Sun 9 a. - 2 p. (10 hours per week)
Closing Date: Monday 12th November 2018
The Company has been an established provider of Sheltered Housing for over 30 years and Facilities Management services for over 10 years and is proud to provide high standards of service, demonstrated by achieving a Customer Excellence Accreditation.
They are now looking for a dedicated and reliable Weekend Domestic Assistant who is Passionate, Professional and Caring to be a part of their team.
What you'll be doing:
You will work as part of an experienced and committed facilities management team, based at Langley Oaks South Croydon where you will be responsible for providing a high standard cleaning and laundry service, often within tight timeframes.
What you'll need:
You will have a meticulous and methodical approach to your work, ensuring that standards of cleanliness are maintained at the required level whilst also upholding health and safety.
They are not necessarily looking for qualifications, although sound experience in providing domestic services in a similar environment would be advantageous.
However, if you are passionate about giving a high quality service, pride yourself in having a professional approach and care about the people you work with then they would like to hear from you as they will ensure you get all the training you need to excel.
What we will offer in return:
- A competitive salary plus pro-rata 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays)
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan worth up to £1000 per year on your routine healthcare costs
- Employee Advice Line, offering a 24 hour confidential advice service to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisors
- Company Pension Scheme which pays above the minimum employer contribution rate
- Employee Recognition Schemes, including Employee Excellence Award and additional holiday for qualifying service
- A comprehensive induction and training programme with on-going development
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
The Company is committed to Equality & Diversity
Upon receipt of your application the Company will process your data for recruitment purposes only. They would like to keep this data until their open role is filled. They cannot estimate the time period but when that period is over, the Company will either delete your data or inform you that they will keep it on record for future roles
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Domestic Cleaner, Commercial Cleaner, Cleaning Operative, Sanitary Operative, Cleaning Worker, Cleaner, Waste Operative, General Cleaner, General Assistant, Domestic Help, Care Assistant may also be considered for this role.