We are looking for two part time Care Assistants to join us at The Grove Care Home.
Hours: This is a part time position working 28 hours, 4 x 6.5 hour shifts per week.
Salary £9.10 per hour with NVQ 2, £8.95 per hour unqualified.
- NVQ Level 2 qualification or equivalent, or willing to undertake training to achieve
- Ability to communicate and interact well with people
- Able to read, write and work with numbers to a good standard
- Confident working as part of a team
- Demonstrate an empathy and understanding of the needs of old people
- Flexible with working hours over a 24 hour period
Care Assistant duties
- Assist residents as required, including residents with mobility problems and physical disabilities
- Help prepare light meals, serve meals and assist with feeding residents who require help
- Read and write reports, contribute to ‘Care Plans’ – assessing, recording and reviewing same.
- Help to promote and maintain a happy homely atmosphere as well as a safe and healthy environment for residents, staff and visitors.
About The Grove Care Home
The Grove offers 32 individual, single ensuite rooms for long term care and respite care. We offer home cooked meals, group excursions and a wide range of activities for our residents.
If you are interested in this part time Care Assistant position, please apply below.