Domiciliary Care Manager
- Full Time
My client is a high CQC rated care provider in London whose organisation specialises in the care of the elderly. They are currently seeking a commited FEMALE Domiciliary Care Manager to join their team.
As a Domiciliary Care Manager you will be providing leadership, management and support to staff, developing new and existing policies all whilst ensuring it's in accordance with CQC guidelines as well as assuming full responsibility for CQC compliance and service excellence and meeting day-day requirements as expected of a Domiciliary Care Manager.
Benefits of this role include:
- A competitive salary of £30,000 - £36,000 depending on experience.
- Monday - Friday working hours. (On call duties expected on the weekends)
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Generous bonus scheme.
- Mileage covered by employer.
- Generous holiday allowance.
To be successful in this role as a Domiciliary Care Manager you MUST have:
- A QCF Level 5 Leadership & Management.
- 1 Years experience as a care manager/Experience working within Domiciliary Care.
- Experience working with the elderly who have complex needs and health issues.
- Poses a full UK drivers license & Own vehicle.
- Understanding of the day to day running of a Domiciliary branch.
- Positive attitude and motivated personality.
- The ability to build relationships to develop new business opportunities and deliver exceptional service to their client base.
- Highly knowledgeable of processes involved n CQC compliance and monitoring of service standards.
- Strong leadership skills and a proven ability of management and development of teams ensuring they are supported with appropriate training.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
If you feel you are suitable for this role or just have a general enquiry then please send your CV over or contact me on 02086808183
Bs Social care work with a full range of services on both a temporary and permanent basis, if this role is not for you but you have experience within Social Care then please don't hesitate to get in touch.