Senior Electronics Design Team Manager
We are seeking a Senior Electronics Design Team Manager for a leading design business in North Scotland. You will have worked in an electronics product development (electronics design) environment with staff management and team leadership experience. Highly competitive salary plus bonus and relocation assistance available.
Responsibilities of the Senior Electronics Design Manager position: team management for the development of electronic systems
- Line management and project management
- Staff coaching and development
- Costing, forecasting and reporting
Skills and Experience required:-
- Strong analogue power electronic design skills.
- Professional experience of the full lifecycle of electronic product development.
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Proven ability to work in a small multifunctional project team (including mechanical, software, and electronic engineers).
Full details of the Senior Electronic Design Manager role available on application. Full details available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.