Senior PR and Marketing Co-ordinator
Looking to develop your marketing and PR career?
We’re looking for a talented marketer to further drive our profile as an award-winning company - recognised for delivering exceptional client service as well as being the 26th Best Company to Work For in the latest Sunday Times Top 100 rankings and the highest ranked professional services firm in the South West.
Our Marketing and Business Development team is at the centre of a marketing strategy that is raising our status as a Top 30 Accountancy, Audit and Advisory business, resulting in recent award wins such as Large Practice of the Year and Corporate Deal of the Year, and a three star Best Companies rating to name just a few.
You will have a sound understanding of marketing and communication principles and will ideally have gained some prior experience within a marketing, PR or communications environment.
Working within a central marketing team you will have a varied role supporting a range of marketing and business development initiatives, including responsibility for all PR both nationally and regionally across the business. Your tasks will include assisting with:
- Leading the delivery of our PR and communications strategy
- Developing topical communications campaigns
- Copy-writing and editing experience
- Developing relationships with journalists from print, broadcast and on-line media including regional and industry specialist media
- Develop and deliver regional as well as service and sector specific PR campaigns and plans
You will also need a broader marketing skillset and will be required to assist with other aspect of marketing as required, including:
- Bids and tender preparation
- Market research to support various initiatives
- Some design of on-line and off-line materials such as advertisements and invitations
- Assisting with on the ground coordination of events
- Digital campaigns including email marketing and social media
- Various other marketing projects as required
You will have:
- Ideally a degree or higher (or equivalent experience) in a Marketing, PR or Business-related subject
- Proven track record of relevant work experience in public relations
- Experience of working with regional media and strong media contacts
- An understanding of media monitoring software and clipping services
- A good standard of education (minimum of 9 GCSE’s and 2 A Levels or equivalent) grades A*-C
- Excellent IT skills and a confident user of Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of Adobe Suite would be advantageous
- Full driving licence with access to a car
You will be:
- Ambitious, hardworking and a self-motivated team player
- An excellent communicator (both oral and written) who possesses confident interpersonal skills
- Able to work well under pressure, be well organised and have excellent attention to detail
- Competitive salary with annual review and access to our Benefits Choice Platform
- £1000 joining bonus for direct applicants
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 36.25 hours per week
- Life Assurance (3 x Salary)
- Personal Pension - Employer 4%, Employee min 4%
- Critical Illness Scheme
- Fully paid health scheme after probationary period via Simplyhealth
- Training, continued professional development and marketing qualification support
We are a responsible employer committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential.
Our ‘One Firm’ approach aims to provide a culture where our people are valued and treated fairly with respect, but also one where our differences are understood and celebrated.
We hope that these objectives will attract you to our firm as an employer of choice.