We employ remarkable people to do the momentous job of transforming the lives of even the most challenging young people.
We are looking for Support Workers who would thrive in a young person’s accommodation service, where no two days are ever the same.
Your work will make a difference. In a team you will work to support young people to develop their independence, social skills and raise their aspirations.
- Provide a safe and secure environment for young people
- Promote equality and diversity within the service
- Support young people (aged 16-21) to learn new life skills
- Contribute to the delivery of a comprehensive support package
- Work in partnership with various agencies and closely with social care
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to build rapport with young people
To reward your hard work we offer:
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Pension (up to 5% matched by FHA)
- Child Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Benefits
- A variety of learning programmes
We take pride in Framework being a great place to work, 97% of the workforce in a recent staff survey said they were proud to work for us.
Please note we are not accepting agencies for this role.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer and a registered charity.