4 days left
- Full Time
We employ remarkable people to do the momentous job of transforming the lives of even the most challenging young people.
We are looking for Support Workers who would thrive in a young person’s accommodation service, where no two days are ever the same.
Your work will make a difference. In a team you will work to support young people to develop their independence, social skills and raise their aspirations.
- Provide a safe and secure environment for young people
- Promote equality and diversity within the service
- Support young people (aged 16-21) to learn new life skills
- Contribute to the delivery of a comprehensive support package
- Work in partnership with various agencies and closely with social care
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to build rapport with young people
To reward your hard work we offer:
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Pension (up to 5% matched by FHA)
- Child Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Benefits
- A variety of learning programmes
We take pride in Framework being a great place to work, 97% of the workforce in a recent staff survey said they were proud to work for us.
Please note we are not accepting agencies for this role.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer and a registered charity.