- Full Time
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading chartered accountants in Rugby as a Bookkeeper Executive.
- Confident bookkeeper
- Reliable and organised with attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of VAT and SAGE
- Knowledge of Xero and Receipt Bank - desirable but not essential
- Good communication skills
In this role, you will be using your skills and experience to provide bookkeeping services to a range of clients with varied requirements.
Joining an expanding bookkeeping department, you will manage the delivery of the service to ensure all deadlines and client expectations are met.
We offer a full bookkeeping service on a weekly/monthly quarterly basis including:
- Taking client source documents and posting to an accounting package
- Posting and balancing banks
- Posting payroll journals
- Posting depreciation journals
- Preparing and filing of VAT returns
- Preparing management accounts
If interested, please apply with your CV using the application form below.