We have a temporary Secretary position (up to 12 months) to cover a period of maternity leave within our busy Newcastle city centre office.
- Capable of carrying out a range of general secretarial and administrative duties
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience of Medical Negligence and Personal Injury desirable but not essential
Legal Secretary duties
The legal secretary role will include duties such as:
- Provide secretarial assistance primarily to the MNSI team
- Accurately transcribe correspondence, legal documents and reports from audio dictation and longhand notes
- Undertake administrative tasks as directed
- Keep lawyer’s electronic diaries up to date and make client appointments
- Attend reception to see clients
We offer the opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking firm, a great working environment, a competitive salary and additional benefits.
Please apply below.