Service Engineer – Metalworking Fluids BLUS73152
With over 140 years’ experience our client’s range of innovative greases, metalworking fluids, lubricants, cleaners and oils are designed for today's challenging operating conditions. Part of ITW Inc. they have their head office in Leeds UK and operate in a number of countries worldwide, offering Lubrication solutions to nearly every facet of industry with over 100 distributors stocking and supplying the product range worldwide.
They are a market leader in the development and manufacture of metalworking fluids. Due to the continued success and growth of their Ultracare® service programme, they now require a dedicated Service Engineer for Scotland.
Undertaking service visits of both existing and potential customers, covering all aspects of cutting fluid management, your duties will include:
- Cutting fluid checks and rectifications where appropriate
- Taking samples of cutting fluids from CNC machine tool sumps
- Machine tool cleanouts as required
- Setting up and monitoring of trials for new customers
- Completing records and charts within the machine shops
- Compiling service reports on your lap top from a generic template
- Liaising with customer contacts at all levels
- Dealing with challenges and being reactive to customer needs
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Service Engineer will demonstrate competencies in the following areas:
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Possess good literacy skills.
- Have a basic knowledge of IT
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Portray a professional image.
You should be physically fit. Full and comprehensive training will be provided. You must be flexible, as some overnight stays are required. To obtain the best from their current team this role would be ideally suited to someone in the Dundee and surrounding areas, although all applicants will be considered.
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly Performance related bonus
- Company van
- Laptop & mobile phone
- Free parking
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Option to buy / sell 5 days additional holiday
- Company credit card for expense purposes
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.