PARTS PERSON – Fantastic opportunity!
Are you a Service Coordinator from a parts, plant or motor trade background? Do you have sales and customer service experience? If you have a strong mechanical background then this could be the role for you!
Join one of the UK’s long established and prestigious dealerships and enjoy a long career working with this great team in Wisbech. As the Spare Parts Coordinator you will run the operation of the parts department alongside supporting the service department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very reputable and progressive company!
- Maintaining the computerised stock ordering system/request system
- Liaising with the service desk and engineers to ensure any parts requested are picked and transported within agreed timescales
- Assisting field engineers by providing advice where required
- Direct deliveries to the correct engineers
- Processing orders and ensuring their smooth execution
- Conducting stock checks
- Maintaining parts to agreed levels
- Keeping record and completing reports
- Assisting potential and existing customers to identify their needs
- Preparing quotations and following these up in a timely manner
- Proactively selling
- Good computer skills, Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both written and verbally
- Attention to detail
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload working to achieve tight deadlines
- Strong mechanical background
- A professional and confident personality, with the ability to liaise with people from all walks of life
- A flexible, helpful “can do” attitude to work
- Good numeracy skills
- A team player
- A full driving licence
You may currently be a Stock Control, Motor trade, Parts, Stores, Warehouse Control, Storeman, Store Person or Parts Person from Spalding, Holbeach, Wisbech, Kings Lynn, Peterborough or surrounding areas.