2 days left
- Full Time
PARTS PERSON – Fantastic opportunity!
Are you a Service Coordinator from a parts, plant or motor trade background? Do you have sales and customer service experience? If you have a strong mechanical background then this could be the role for you!
Join one of the UK’s long established and prestigious dealerships and enjoy a long career working with this great team in Wisbech. As the Spare Parts Coordinator you will run the operation of the parts department alongside supporting the service department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very reputable and progressive company!
- Maintaining the computerised stock ordering system/request system
- Liaising with the service desk and engineers to ensure any parts requested are picked and transported within agreed timescales
- Assisting field engineers by providing advice where required
- Direct deliveries to the correct engineers
- Processing orders and ensuring their smooth execution
- Conducting stock checks
- Maintaining parts to agreed levels
- Keeping record and completing reports
- Assisting potential and existing customers to identify their needs
- Preparing quotations and following these up in a timely manner
- Proactively selling
- Good computer skills, Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both written and verbally
- Attention to detail
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload working to achieve tight deadlines
- Strong mechanical background
- A professional and confident personality, with the ability to liaise with people from all walks of life
- A flexible, helpful “can do” attitude to work
- Good numeracy skills
- A team player
- A full driving licence
You may currently be a Stock Control, Motor trade, Parts, Stores, Warehouse Control, Storeman, Store Person or Parts Person from Spalding, Holbeach, Wisbech, Kings Lynn, Peterborough or surrounding areas.
Apply for Parts Person
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly