An exciting opportunity for an experienced CRM Specialist has arisen for applicants wanting to progress within their career.
Our client, a market leading UK retailer with over 260 stores across the UK is looking to recruit an experienced CRM Specialist to join their CRM department, within their head office.
As a CRM Specialist, you will need to have a good understanding of customer lifecycles and how marketing campaigns can influence the customer. You will be reporting to the CRM Data & Insight Manager who is looking for an individual who can support the Data and Loyalty team to innovate and grow the Reward Club Programme.
- Delivering a full programme of personalised communication to the client's loyalty scheme customer base, working alongside the Loyalty & Social Manager
- Tailoring offers and content based on known customer behaviour to retain and grow consumer spending within stores
- Working alongside the Analytics Department to review performance regularly
- Shape the CRM strategy by working alongside the Data Analyst to gain an insight into customer spending habits
- Develop effective content driven campaigns and offers for customers by working closely with internal teams
- Ensure all CRM activity is evaluated
- Be accountable for analysing reports on CRM activity and sharing findings with the business
- Be responsible for growing and maintaining key customer programmes including customer feedback
- Work with the relevant departments to enhance the staff programme, driving employee engagement as well as taking responsibility for staff promotions
- Responsible for conducting appraisals and holding regular one to one meetings to set clear and achievable objectives
Key Skills and Experience required:
- Strong MS Office skills
- Experience of end to end marketing campaign planning within a fast paced marketing role
- Knowledge of customer lifecycles
- Experience of having worked with/having analysed a Data Analyst to turn data insight into action
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal