Day and night support workers
We are looking for part time and full time Day Support Workers and Night Support Workers to join our friendly team at East Cheshire House Consortium (ECHC).
In this role you will be working alongside people with primarily mental health problems, by supporting them to live within the community.
- Good with people and a caring attitude
- Highly organised and good time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Full driving licence
The Support Worker role
- Day and night support workers £8.44 + £1.50 enhancement for weekend hours
- Full time or part time, flexible working hours required
ECHC provides vulnerable individuals with short term housing and support. We are an independent registered charity, with the capacity to support 80 service users. We provide people with an essential service when they most need it and give them encouragement for the future.
If you are interested in a Support Worker position, please apply below.