Customer Service Consultant
3 days left
- Full Time
Passionate about delivering outstanding customer service? Looking to gain great experience and progress your career within financial services? Join our growing operations team as a Customer Service Consultant.
Basic Salary £17,257 - £25,886 pa depending on experience + excellent benefits including 28 days holiday and generous pension.
Fantastic central Bath location.
What you will be doing
We need talented people to work across the entire operations team and deliver outstanding levels of customer service to our customers ensuring all tasks are undertaken within regulatory or legislative guidelines, and, in return we can offer you a special place to work; a collaborative, inclusive environment in which you can grow and improve within your role and beyond.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Own all requests/enquiries from start to completion, minimising hand-offs, working with colleagues from across the business to deliver a high quality personal service.
- Become an expert user of our online platform, able to assist customers and financial advisers, ensuring they are aware of the tools and online facilities available.
- Constantly seek additional knowledge to help you provide additional value to our customers, anticipating their needs and finding solutions to any challenges that arise.
- Be prepared to take on a range of different administrative/customer service tasks, demonstrating flexibility, a desire to learn and collaborative attitude.
You will have experience of working within a similar customer focused or administration role as well as the passion, drive, communication skills and aptitude to thrive within a fast paced environment. You will have:
- Customer service/administration experience is preferred or educated to degree level
- Excellent verbal and numeracy skills are essential, as is being able to communicate in a confident, professional and sincere manner.
- Demonstrate extremely high levels of personal integrity to maintain the trust of our customers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, is required.
We can offer you
You can expect a competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience which we will review each year, as well as a generous benefits package, including:
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Contributory Pension Scheme (we double match your contributions, e.g. if you pay 7% we pay 14%)
We are Empowered; We provide people with the tools and authority to act and make decisions. So that everyone here has a voice to improve the way things are done.
We are Trustworthy; We are approachable and transparent in the way we interact. We build relationships that are built on trust and respect, delivering mutual benefit.
We Collaborate; We share our knowledge, developing our expertise and learning from mistakes. We inspire each other to give our best and enjoy our work.
We Achieve; We go the extra mile to deliver the best outcomes. We’re always looking to do things better and continuously improve our performance.
About Royal London
Royal London is the UK’s largest mutual pensions, insurance and investment company. Our aim is to become the most trusted and recommended provider of insurance and investment products. Royal London has Group funds under management of £114 billion and the latest Profit Share pay out to members was £142 million. We provide around 9.0 million policies and employ 3,669 people.
Founded as a Friendly Society in a London coffee shop in 1861, Royal London started out with the aim to help people avoid the stigma of a pauper’s grave. Since then we have been helping people help themselves and are committed to delivering the best value for customers and putting members first.
Royal London is an equal opportunities employer. We work hard to attract the best talent for our award-winning team. We believe that embracing difference makes us stronger. Our diverse people bring us different skills – whatever their educational background, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
We will consider flexible working arrangements for all our roles. We also welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break
Apply for Customer Service Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly