Willson Grange Limited is looking for a full-time receptionist to operate our front reception desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Main Task of our Receptionist
As our receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. You will provide a warm welcome to clients and guests who visit the business and will answer and redirect phone calls from the main switchboard. You may also be asked to act as Controlling Officer for any fire evacuations that take place.
The receptionist has a key role within Willson Grange, providing a positive first impression of the company with visitors and prospective clients.
Personal attributes and experience
Keys requirements for the role are as follows:
- Previous experience in a reception role, including appropriate telephone and switchboard experience.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office to a competent level, especially in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including having a friendly, sociable and warm personality. Able to maintain high standard of professionalism at all times.
- Comfortable about working on own, but also able to work as part of a team.
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements.