Project Manager - Internal Technology Projects
Project Manager – Internal Technology Projects
Derby, Derbyshire (with travel to other company and client sites across the UK)
We are Node 4, a specialist provider of data centre, cloud, connectivity and voice solutions. Due to ongoing growth, we are now looking for a Project Manager to join our team in Derby.
- Competitive salary
- Car or car allowance
- Private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working
- Free beverages
- £1,200 refer a friend bonus
- Node 4 works perks, including discounted gym memberships, shopping, holidays and more
If you are an innovative and tech-obsessed Project Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate company at the cutting edge of its field.
At Node 4, we know that our people are at the heart of our success, and we do everything we can to make sure you enjoy being at work. Our offices are filled with the latest gadgets, fun fundraising initiatives and regular meetings where you can put forward your ideas for improvement and innovation.
Fuelled by passion and commitment since our beginnings thirteen years ago, we are dedicated to delivering exceptional service as a standard. We need you, your ambition and your exceptional skills and experience to help drive our continuing success.
As a Project Manager, you will provide focus for ongoing projects and work with internal teams and third party suppliers to develop project delivery plans.
You will manage multiple complex IT projects, updating stakeholders on a regular basis and ensuring that all are delivered to a high quality, as well as time and cost targets.
Your activities will also include:
- Arranging and attending project and supplier meetings
- Providing regular, proactive project status updates to management
- Creating and maintaining resource plans, risk and issue logs for all projects
- Invoking escalation and jeopardy management procedures to ensure that at-risk projects are managed effectively and brought back on track
- Reporting and forecasting on the status of all live projects
To be considered as a Project Manager, you will need:
- Experience in the implementation of SAP
- Experience with managing tech projects
- Good tech experience
- A full, valid driving licence
Ideally, you will have a project management qualification, but this is by no means essential.
We are keen to hear from you if you have held the position of Project Manager, IT Project Manager, Project Co-ordinator, IT Project Co-ordinator, Project Leader, or Project Director.
Webrecruit and Node 4 are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to advance your career as a Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.