We are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join a company in the Private Health sector in Edinburgh. This position is initially temporary but can lead to a permanent position.
- Experience as an administrator in a professional environment
- Proactive team player with outstanding communication skills and excellent telephone manner
- Able to work to deadlines and juggle competing priorities
- Excellent IT and Excel Skills
- Desire to contribute to the success and efficiency of a business known for quality and originality.
- Business to business sales experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Proven customer service background
Sales Administrator duties
In this role you will be contacting existing and new customers to discuss products and services within the health sector. You will also be responsible for booking in meetings for the business development managers to attend.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below.