Digital Product Owner
Work for the UK’s most progressive creative agency.
Joining the Client's Digital Team, you will have the opportunity to create, shape and deliver digitally innovative and future-focused products for a major Service brand.
You’ll be at the forefront of major changes and be part of this enterprise client’s shift to Digital first.
- Working with a scrum team comprised of FE and BE devs, a Scrum Master and BA
- Gathering and tending to a rich product backlog
- Working alongside around 20 other teams in a collaborative learning environment
- Translating business and user requirements into user stories that the team will bring to life
- Liaising with the business and major stakeholders to create digital products
Based in Surrey, the headquarters are next to Farringdon Station which has excellent transport links to London with the Tube and Overground lines.
You will have the choice of working 5 days on site within the Client’s Digital Headquarters, or co-locating between the Client’s team and our Karmarama office.
Both offices have fantastic facilities including monitored parking with electric car charging points, on-site restaurants, and gyms (heavily subsidised).
We will reward you with:
- Health & Wellbeing – Eye Care, Subsidised Gym Membership, Yoga Classes, Private Medical Insurance and Wellbeing Week
- Cycle to Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan and Childcare Vouchers
- Eating, Drinking, Being Merry – An on-site Chef, Tuesday and Thursday “Tea Times”, Bar Nights, Annual Ski Trip and an office Sweet Shop
- 25 days’ Holiday, Birthday Bonus and Summer Fridays
- Bespoke Development Programmes, Inspirational Speaker sessions and Mentoring
- 3-5 years’ experience in product ownership or product management
- Analytics and reporting experience, to test success and shape the product
- Experience delivering products in agile in large organisation that still has some waterfall processes- Striving to set best practice in drive to deliver innovative digital products for global organisation
Nice to have’s:
- Experience in product management or sales for insurance or energy company
- Experience in change management or service design
- Stakeholder management experience
- Previous use and configuring of Jira/Atlassian suite, Github
- Well versed in scrum and kanban
9 reasons why you should apply:
- Design and build products, not campaigns
- Be appreciated
- Work on a variety of products, across platform and device
- Know that you can grow and develop your skills
- Work with friendly, talented people
- Have a great work/life balance
- Work collaboratively
- Work hard because you want to, not because you have to
- Be rewarded well