Advanced Nurse Practitioner
We are expanding our Advanced Nurse Practitioner service and now seek a skilled ANP to join our clinical team.
We are a modern, spacious, purpose built medical centre located in Chester with a friendly, enthusiastic and dynamic team. We achieve high QOF and other clinical outcomes.
In this role you will:
- Provide assessment, treatment and diagnosis at first point of contact for patients
- Assist our Senior ANP in the medicine management of two local care homes
The successful candidate will have:
- General Practice experience
- Experience of working autonomously in an Advanced Nursing role
- An independent prescriber qualification
The successful nurse will join us for 20 hours per week.
Hours can be flexible but we are looking for approximately 4 hours on a Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, with 8 hours on a Friday.