Sheet Metal Workers
2 days left
- Full Time
Inflite Engineering Services Ltd is one of the UK’s most accomplished manufacturers of machined and fabricated detailed parts from a variety of metals, hard and soft.
We are recruiting for Sheet Metal Workers to carry out fine limit metal work for complex assemblies at our Bishop’s Stortford site.
- Use power tools and hand tools to cut, shape, dress and clean components & blanks
- Measure equipment against drawing requirements
- Use manual and machine powered stretch and shrink machines
- Carry out flat and form metal work
- Previous experience of fine limit sheet metal working
- Ability to understand engineering drawings
- A solid understanding of quality requirements
To reward your hard work we offer:
- Private health care
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV and current salary details by using the form below.
Apply for Sheet Metal Workers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly