Sheet Metal Workers
Inflite Engineering Services Ltd is one of the UK’s most accomplished manufacturers of machined and fabricated detailed parts from a variety of metals, hard and soft.
We are recruiting for Sheet Metal Workers to carry out fine limit metal work for complex assemblies at our Bishop’s Stortford site.
- Use power tools and hand tools to cut, shape, dress and clean components & blanks
- Measure equipment against drawing requirements
- Use manual and machine powered stretch and shrink machines
- Carry out flat and form metal work
- Previous experience of fine limit sheet metal working
- Ability to understand engineering drawings
- A solid understanding of quality requirements
To reward your hard work we offer:
- Private health care
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV and current salary details by using the form below.