6 days left
- Full Time
Inflite Engineering Services Ltd is one of the UK’s largest manufacturers of machined and fabricated detailed parts from hard and soft metals.
At our Bishop's Stortford site we are looking for experienced Production Controllers to join our skilled team. The successful Production Controller will be the main point of contact for our customers, ensuring that orders are delivered on time.
- Improving planning and production control processes
- Preparing detailed production guides for manufacture
- Creating progress reports on cost inventory and production
- Managing production schedules in line with demand
- Controlling materials and components
- Private health care
- Highly competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
You will need:
- HNC in Manufacturing or Engineering
- Working knowledge of using Excel
- Experience of planning and controlling stock
- Experience of production control in a manufacturing environment
If you are interested in applying for any of the above roles please email your CV and current salary details below.
Apply for Production Controllers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly