Come and join a leading provider of learning, physical and autism disability support services.
As a Support Worker, your day will involve encouraging and supporting people to achieve their goals by gaining independence and realising their potential.
- Supporting individuals with personal care, daily living skills
- Enabling people to be fully involved in maintaining their homes
- Helping individuals to take part in activities within the local community and beyond
- Maintaining and developing contact with their families and friends
Essential skills & experience
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Able to prioritise and show initiative
- Enjoy interacting with a variety of people
- Basic computer skills
- Understanding of human rights
Previous experience is not essential as full training and regular supervision is provided, enabling you to develop skills and progress in your career.
If you have a commitment to equality and diversity, then join our friendly and forward thinking team.
Full and part time shifts are available including evenings and weekends.
We are currently operating a flexible closing date for this vacancy so please apply as soon as possible as once we have sufficient applications the vacancy will close.
Successful applicants are subject to a full enhanced DBS check – the cost will be reimbursed after 6 months of continuous employment.