Day and Night Care staff
We are looking for passionate Care staff to join our friendly team at our state-of-the-art Residential Care Home. Hambleton Grange is located half an hour from Middlesbrough and next to Thirsk train station.
Our cosy, welcoming home has 50 decorated and fully equipped en-suite bedrooms. We offer a wide range of facilities to our elderly residents, including an on-site hairdressing salon, healthcare visits, café, prayer room and assisted bathrooms.
We take pride in our exceptional standards by providing personalised care and a fantastic range of activities, from armchair badminton to appearances from Emmerdale’s Marlon!
- Providing high quality personal care, following individual care plans
- Monitoring resident’s physical and mental wellbeing
- Making and changing beds , tidying rooms and light cleaning duties
- Serving food and drinks and assisting residents who need feeding assistance
- Night staff: £9.50 - £9.75 per hour
- Day staff: £8.55 - £9.55 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Free uniform
- Generous staff rewards
- Childcare vouchers
- Free travel cards and transport from Middlesbrough to Thirsk
- Full training and support provided
- Excellent career progression and development
You will need
- NVQ Level 2 in Care with willingness to proceed to NVQ3
- Good communication skills
- Warm, friendly and approachable personality
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to work well in a team
Through the training and support offered by Ideal Care homes, your skills will be developed to help you become an outstanding carer. Apply with your CV today.