Day and Night Care staff
1 day left
- Full Time
We are looking for passionate Care staff to join our friendly team at our state-of-the-art Residential Care Home. Hambleton Grange is located half an hour from Middlesbrough and next to Thirsk train station.
Our cosy, welcoming home has 50 decorated and fully equipped en-suite bedrooms. We offer a wide range of facilities to our elderly residents, including an on-site hairdressing salon, healthcare visits, café, prayer room and assisted bathrooms.
We take pride in our exceptional standards by providing personalised care and a fantastic range of activities, from armchair badminton to appearances from Emmerdale’s Marlon!
- Providing high quality personal care, following individual care plans
- Monitoring resident’s physical and mental wellbeing
- Making and changing beds , tidying rooms and light cleaning duties
- Serving food and drinks and assisting residents who need feeding assistance
- Night staff: £9.50 - £9.75 per hour
- Day staff: £8.55 - £9.55 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Free uniform
- Generous staff rewards
- Childcare vouchers
- Free travel cards and transport from Middlesbrough to Thirsk
- Full training and support provided
- Excellent career progression and development
You will need
- NVQ Level 2 in Care with willingness to proceed to NVQ3
- Good communication skills
- Warm, friendly and approachable personality
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to work well in a team
Through the training and support offered by Ideal Care homes, your skills will be developed to help you become an outstanding carer. Apply with your CV today.
Apply for Day and Night Care staff
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly