Senior Lawyer - Property Team
We are looking for a dynamic commercial property lawyer to deal with an exciting and varied range of local authority work.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of commercial property work
- Good communication and IT skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, prioritise and work flexibly under pressure
- Some knowledge of local government as a client, ideal
About the Senior Lawyer role
The Property Team provides advice to the County Council, District Councils and to other external public bodies who engage our services. Our work includes complex property work including property development work and project working, sales, acquisitions, deeds of grant, landlord and tenant work and legal research and advice.
In this Senior Lawyer position you will be acting in a supervisory and supportive capacity to colleagues, and in the absence of the Principal Lawyer you will undertake certain management responsibilities.
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Opportunity to further develop your knowledge and skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below.