Business Data Analyst
Avios Group Limited (AGL) is an operating company reporting into International Airlines Group (IAG) and responsible for the management of Avios Reward programmes for the Group.
The Group Airline Loyalty department leads our loyalty programme strategy, including customer experience, business intelligence, customer data analytics and our marketing programmes.
At a glance
Drive the continued growth and development of the Avios Business Intelligence (ABI) data warehouse support the development and delivery of both GLP (Group Loyalty Platform) and GDW (Group Data Warehouse). This role will focus on supporting and understanding the business requirements with regards to data, reports and analytics, as well as liaising with IT teams, 3rd party developers and the wider business to ensure development and change workloads are prioritised and managed in an appropriate and timely manner. This role will be working with key stakeholders across the business on a regular basis.
What we can offer you
• Annual Bonus (dependent on Company & Individual Performance)
• Company Pension
• Private Health Care
• Childcare Vouchers
• Travel Insurance
• Exciting global travel industry discounts including flights with hotels, rail, cruises & tour operators also available through travel providers
• After a qualifying period (currently six months) you will be eligible to unlimited standby and premium standby fares for you and your nominees on the full BA network and numerous other partner airlines
• Discounts on British Airways flights and holidays from day one for you, your friends and family
• Annual salary of up to GBP32,000 dependent on experience
Want to know more this job and what skills/capabilities you require?Apply now and you will be taken through to our Avios Careers Website where you can find more information!