Water Treatment Engineer- Bradford Salary; GBP24,000-GBP28,000
Water Treatment Engineer- Bradford
Salary; GBP24,000-GBP28,000 + company vehicle, overtime, pension & generous holiday allowance
A Commissioning specialist consultancy based in the North West are actively seeking a Water Treatment Engineer to join their team in Bradford and work on a variety of Commercial & Indsutrial projects.
The role will include;
- Temperature Testing, Monitoring and Legionella Sampling
- Clean & Chlorinations of Cooling Towers
- Inspections/Chlorinations of CWSTs
- Closed System Flushing & Chemical Dosing
- TMV Servicing
- Liaising with clients
- Recording findings & compiling reports
- Experience working to a BSRIA standard
- Full UK driving license
- Flexibility to working varied hours
- Good knowledge of ACOP L8
- Experience within all the above duties
- Able to work alone or as part of a team
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication
The company have close knit team with a family feel!
If you are interested in joining a market leading consultancy, call EVA on or send your CV to for consideration.
Keywords - Water treatment, Engineer, Health and Safety, Cleaner, Water hygiene, Legionella, Risk Assessor, Legionella Risk Assessor, Pre Comms, Pre Commissioning, Maintenance Engineer, Water Hygiene Engineer, Water Hygiene Operative, Water Installation Engineer, Plumber, Water Engineer, Plumber