FULL TIME WELDER POSITION
Our client is a small expanding company that manufactures vehicle accessories and wire looms and are based at Radway Green near Alsager. They are looking to recruit a full-time welder to work alongside their CNC machinists in their manufacturing premises near Bridgemere, Nantwich. The post will be for 37.5 hours a week. The welding work is varied, is all bench work and does not involve heavy components. The position is permanent and the successful candidate would start after the Christmas break. Hourly rate is between £9.50 and £10.25 dependent on skill and experience. The Company offers flexible working hours within limits and there is an annual bonus scheme.
The person will be responsible for all aspects of the welding section including care of the welding equipment, welding jigs, maintaining stocks of parts and welding consumables and liaising with the machinists on site and the works manager at Radway Green
The candidate will have:
- Experience and skill in all aspects of MIG welding fabrication and preferably with some certification.
- Ability to work to drawings or copy samples.
- Capability of making simple welding fixtures for new work from drawings or parts.
- Ability to drive a small forklift truck on occasions or being trained to do so would be an advantage.
- Awareness of Health & Safety aspects affecting their area of work.
The candidate will be:
- Organised and tidy in their work.
- Able to work largely on their own in the section and to use their initiative.
- Reliable and a good time keeper.
- The candidate will require own transport as the work site is not serviced by public transport.
Please apply with your CV including contact email and telephone number.
Closing date: 31st October 2018.
Apply for Welder
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly