Contact Centre Operations Supervisor
Contact Centre Operations Supervisor - Chelwood Gate, Haywards Heath
Permanent, full time - 35 hours per week
£27,714.88 per annum plus excellent benefits
(starting salary subject to experience)
Cats Protection is the UK’s leading feline welfare charity. We now help around 190,000 cats and kittens through our network of over 250 volunteer-run branches and 34 adoption centres and homing centres.
We are now recruiting for a Contact Centre Operations Supervisor to join our team in the Contact Centre at Chelwood Gate, Haywards Heath on a permanent, full time basis. You will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day running of the Contact Centre, ensuring the team provides a professional, prompt and informative service to members of the public across all communication channels.
You will have responsibility for managing a team of office-based advisors as well as supporting our dedicated home-based volunteers.
1. Oversee the day-to-day running of the Contact Centre, ensuring enquiries across all communication channels are answered promptly, professionally and to pre-determined quality standards
2. Ensure sufficient resource (volunteer and office-based) is in place to meet expected demand, in order to provide a positive customer experience
3. Manage and motivate the team of office-based Contact Centre Advisors, integrating their work with the home-based volunteer team to ensure the efficient running of the service
4. Provide support and mentoring to Contact Centre Advisors and volunteers to enable them to effectively handle incoming calls, emails and social media enquiries to predetermined quality standards. Ensure robust quality controls and checks are in place, providing performance feedback where required
5. Provide regular updates and reporting on Contact Centre performance, identifying potential areas of improvement and making recommendations to continually enhance the running of the team
6. Support the work of the Contact Centre Volunteer Team Leader to assist in effectively recruiting, inducting and training Contact Centre volunteers
7. Work with the Contact Centre Coordinators to oversee the wellbeing of advisors and volunteers, ensuring they are supported and have access to emotional assistance as necessary
8. Working with the Contact Centre Manager, lead on the growth of the service, including expanding the hours of service, as well as proactively identifying areas for improvement and development to meet demand
9. Proactively promote the Contact Centre through building strong relationships with our branch and centre network and other teams within the organisation
10. Working with the Contact Centre Manager, identify and implement improvements to systems, processes and procedures within the Contact Centre
11. Working with the Contact Centre Coordinators, liaise with key stakeholders (BSU, Customer Complaints, Media, and Legal), to ensure key communications are acted upon and cascaded appropriately, ensuring that all information given out via the service is accurate and up-to-date
12. Work with the Customer Complaints team to ensure that complaints coming into the Contact Centre are managed and wherever possible, resolved first time, while ensuring that best practice guidelines are being followed.
In common with all posts, ensure compliance with Cats Protection’s policies and procedures, statutory obligations and best practice, and to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required by the Chief Executive. This job description may be subject to review in the light of the developing organisation and in consultation with the post holder.
To view the complete job description and person specification, please click apply online.
Closing Date: 29 October 2018
Interview Date: 06 and 08 November 2018
To reward you we have a pay scheme which provides the opportunity to progress within your pay band, subject to satisfactory performance. We also offer a range of benefits which include a generous holiday entitlement, a competitive pension offering, a private medical scheme, and a death in service scheme.
Cats Protection is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of Contact Centre Operations Supervisor, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Contact Centre Operations Supervisor, Contact Centre Team Leader, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Care Team Leader, Customer Service Team Leader, Call Centre Supervisor, Senior Customer Service Executive.