Junior Product Manager / Junior Product Owner
Job Title: Junior Product Manager
Location: Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Product Manager to support the Marketing department of the company. The candidate must have a 'can do' attitude and possess a high attention to detail with excellent communication skills.
The role will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company. This is a progressive role with the opportunity to become a Senior Product Manager within 24-36 months of starting the position.
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, and partners on marketing strategy
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of marketing material including (customer and internal presentations, product information, brochures…)
- Coordinating, organizing and following up on all marketing events (conferences, tradeshows) where the Company is involved
- Preparing new product launch documentation
- Coordinating product sampling through to launch activities across the company, tracking and reporting progress
- Coordinating various marketing projects, adverts, editorial campaigns with marketing agencies
- Understanding of classic 4P Marketing - Product, Place, Price and Promotion
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team
- Updating website and social media accounts
The ideal Candidate will have/ be:
- Bachelor's in Marketing, business or related field / Master's degree or MBA preferred.
- 2-3 years' experience as Marketing Coordinator or Junior Product Manager
- Previous experience in Manufacturing industry required, ideally Packaging
- Previous experience in B2B required
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Advanced level in PowerPoint required
- Strong presentation skills
- Language skills especially Spanish/French an advantage
- Data rational and good numeracy skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience/ knowledge in aerosol, filling, pumps, closures industry is a plus
- Knowledge of WordPress, Photoshop, Illustrator, Autocad 3D, Solid works or Visualise is a plus
- A good communicator, organized, self-motivated and collaborative in approach
- Able to establish credibility and builds confidence and trust quickly with colleagues
- Initiative taker and strong self-starter with a desire to succeed and a "Can do" attitude capable of working in a team and also unsupervised
- Tenacity to overcome issues and resolve problems
- Continuous improvement orientation
- Confident and Dynamic style
- A high level of attention to detail
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Product Manager, Project Management, Product Lifecycle, Product Development Manager, Product Development Coordinator, Commercial Project Manager, Project Planner, Product Development Manager, Marketing and Sales Manager, Programme Development, Product Market Strategist may also be considered for this role.