We are looking to recruit a fully qualified Nursery Practitioner to join our fantastic team at King’s Ely Acremont Nursery (KEAN).
Our nursery is based in a beautiful period property in Ely and has been rated ‘outstanding’ in our latest inspection.
- Preparing snacks and cleaning equipment
- Assisting the team to deliver the curriculum, contributing to its development
- Ensuring high standards of safeguarding & protocol
- Maintain strong communication with parents to facilitate children’s learning and care
- Staff discount on school fees (up to 50% off)
- Free lunch and refreshments
- Cycle to work scheme
- Use of school gym facilities and swimming pool
- Free on-site parking
- Private healthcare insurance scheme
Key skills & experience
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in Childcare or Early Years
- Knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Understanding of Safeguarding and Child Protection
- High awareness of Health & Safety procedures/precautions
Start date: January 2019
Working hours: 7:45am - 6:15pm
King’s Ely is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.