Director of Human Resources
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time HR Director to join our Multi Academy Trust at Executive Board level, leading the Human Resources provision across the Trust.
Our Trust consists of two schools: Goffs and Goffs-Churchgate, with further schools and nurseries expected to join this year.
Hertfordshire benefits from great transport links, with easy commutable access to the M25, A10 and rail services to/from London.
- Acting as the point of contact for Hertfordshire and trade unions
- Managing and leading an effective and efficient HR service
- Leading the development and delivery of: recruitment and retention; staff wellbeing; employee and industrial relations; policy; and pay/rewards
- Using management information to support the Executive team in shaping future policy
- Setting objectives to deliver the Board’s strategic aims, utilising best practice at all times
The ideal candidate will have:
- CIPD membership or equivalent qualification
- Ability to implement change initiatives
- Drive to develop the HR service to fulfil its full potential
- Experience in leading a HR function & driving improvements on the employee lifecycle
- Flexibility to work extra hours during weekends or evenings to meet business needs
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
In return we can offer you:
- A comprehensive staff benefits package
- 28 days annual holiday, rising to 30 days after 5 years
- Forward-thinking and positive working environment
- Highly personalised professional development opportunities
Please email your CV by clicking apply.
Interview date: W/c Monday 5th November 2018
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Apply for Director of Human Resources
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly