Director of Human Resources
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time HR Director to join our Multi Academy Trust at Executive Board level, leading the Human Resources provision across the Trust.
The ideal candidate will have:
- CIPD membership or equivalent qualification
- Ability to implement change initiatives
- Drive to develop the HR service to fulfil its full potential
- Experience in leading a HR function & driving improvements on the employee lifecycle
- Flexibility to work extra hours during weekends or evenings to meet business needs
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
HR Director responsibilities:
- Acting as the point of contact for Hertfordshire and trade unions
- Managing and leading an effective and efficient HR service
- Leading the development and delivery of: recruitment and retention; staff wellbeing; employee and industrial relations; policy; and pay/rewards
- Using management information to support the Executive team in shaping future policy
- Setting objectives to deliver the Board’s strategic aims, utilising best practice at all times
The post is full time, 37 hours per week. The successful candidate will need to be flexible regarding working hours and location.
In return we can offer you:
- A comprehensive staff benefits package
- 28 days annual holiday, rising to 30 days after 5 years
- Forward-thinking and positive working environment
- Highly personalised professional development opportunities
About Goffs School
Our Trust consists of two schools: Goffs and Goffs-Churchgate, with further schools and nurseries expected to join this year. Goffs is a mixed 11-18 comprehensive Academy with approximately 1300 students on roll, including a thriving and successful Sixth Form.
The area benefits from great transport links, with easy commutable access to the M25, A10 and rail services to/from London.
Please apply below.
Interview date: W/c Monday 5th November 2018
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.